We are proud to offer professional level diving programs to eligible individuals wishing to use their GI Bill® benefits. We offer multiple programs approved for students using VA benefits, and are actively working to increase our offerings. Eligible members and their beneficiaries can choose to take the following programs:
This course also includes: open water diver, advanced open water diver, rescue diver, emergency first response, deep specialty diver, enriched air specialty diver, navigation specialty diver, night specialty diver, wreck specialty and diver.
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer:
This course also includes: Assistant Instructor, Emergency First Response Instructor, Open Water Scuba Instructor, Deep, Enriched Air, Equipment Specialist, Night, and Wreck Specialty Instructor.
When you are ready to enroll, please be prepared to submit the following:
- Medical form – signed by a physician available here
- Prior Credit Evaluation Form – available here
- Certificate of VA Eligibility – register here
- Application – available here
- Applicable Fees – $100 application fee (not covered by the VA)
Email our Director of Training at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our veterans program and to receive a copy of our complete catalog.